Sr. C Developer (FTE)
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
This opportunity is with a multibillion $ Global giant based in United States, Canada & Mexico, with 16 different delivery centers and Regional offices in North America & more than 300,000 people working worldwide. This job gives you an opportunity to work with an organization which has been consistently in the top 5 best employers in US & Europe. We are sure that you wouldnt let this opportunity go by! Sounds interesting? Read on further to understand the role.
The candidate will be responsible for:- Computer Aided Dispatching (CAD) system maintenance, enhancement and new features development. Working collaboratively with a cross functional team for the release of these features.
Ideal Candidates -
- Ideal candidates would be top-skilled C developers who have developed or maintained distributed applications & worked on large C code bases. (>1M lines of code)
- (By large distributed applications, what is meant are applications having several large subsystems interacting with each other over a messaging bus, hundreds of times or more in a day, so there will be algorithms to resolve deadlocks, achieve concurrency, call prioritization etc.)
- Ideal candidates would have worked on above applications in companies involved with developing gaming systems, defense systems, and transportation dispatch systems, airline reservations. etc.
- Candidates will have to be US citizens/Green Card holders/Green Card EAD holders/Canadian citizens with US work authorization/Australian citizens with US work authorization
- 6-10 years of IT experience
- 4 years of working on development/support of applications in C on Unix/Linux Platform (No Windows platform)
- 2 years of experience working in SQL
- 6 years of experience in development & support projects.
- 2 years of experience on messaging between tasks in heterogeneous & homogeneous distributed environments. (Different programs but same platform / programming language communicating over a messaging bus / pipes; Multiple platforms / programs written in different languages communicating over a service oriented architecture)
- 4 years of experience designing (algorithms etc.) for these projects.
- 1 year or more experience in Requirement Analysis.
- 2 years of experience in Object Oriented development
- 4 years of experience in developing distributed applications having large codebase worked upon by big teams (1 million lines of code, team size >10 people)
- 2 years of Advanced Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Understanding of TCP/IP and Multi-Threading programming.
- Understanding of requirement analysis & unit testing framework
- Knowledge of QT is desirable.Education Qualification:
Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
Other Benefits (As per client terms):
Standard Healthcare Medical Dental & $401K plan
Axius Technologies was started in the year 2007 and has grown at a rapid rate of 200% year on year. A team of over 200 highly qualified technical employees mostly with engineering degrees with expertise in diversified fields of Staffing, Recruitment, HR services and consulting domain is the key strength of our organization . In true sense we are a corporate matchmaker, headhunting highly skilled technology candidates for each mandate entrusted in us by our esteemed clients . We cater to the Client requirements across all technologies, industries and verticals of an IT consulting company. You name it and we have it, specialized in verticals like Banking & Finance, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Media and Hi-tech, Energy & Utilities, Retail, Public sector and Insurance.
For the past several years, we have established an impeccable reputation for filling open niche requisitions with exceptional talent. Powered with seasoned recruitment professionals who have acquired extensive knowledge about IT staffing from a technology and domain perspective, we ensure that we deliver the standard of service which is beyond the expectation of our clients. We pride ourselves on being a search firm with a huge commitment to excellence and our passion being the driving force for our achievements.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://axiustek.com
Axius Technology Inc was established in the year 2007 and has grown on fifty percent year-on-year in the terms of revenue and development as-well. Axius Tech expertise with various verticals such as, Energy and Utilities, Healthcare, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Retail, Axius technology maintain high professional standards and principles Uphold morals, ethics, and integrity in each of our procedures Create a work environment that nurtures camaraderie and growth Incessantly work towards more efficient, cost effective and quality services