The Judge Group, INC
Requires application development experience in an enterprise architecture environment within .net framework using C#. Object Oriented Programming concepts, have experience working on distributed platforms (Windows preferred or UNIX) and have experience in a .net framework enterprise architecture environment. Develop enterprise applications by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
***For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Erik Gunderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
12 months, contract to hire
US Citizenship or Permanent Residence
(3^rd Party and C2C Candidates Will Not be Considered)
* Design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of Web Sites Code and tests technical solutions.
* Develop and implement RESTful web services.
* Experience in WebAPI, LINQ, Async, WCF, XML, JSON, XSLT. Knowledge of SOA, SaaS, REST/Web Services.
* Experience with PCF preferred .
* Programming experiences with NoSQL databases, MongoDB preferred.
* Experience with CI /CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Zephyr, TFS, Bit Bucket, Shell Scripting/PowerShell, Splunk
* Communicate with other disciplines including Managers, Architects, Developers, Project Management, Test, Infrastructure and Production Support. Coding and testing of new modules based on technical specifications as needed.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related fields is required.
The Judge Group, INC
Website : http://www.judge.com/
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions - powered by top talent - to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future. The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 5,000 professionals annually across a wide range of industries.