IT Job Pro
Junior Java Application Programmer Job
Solutions Services Markets About CONTACT CAREERS
Search by Keyword
Email similar jobs to me
Join with LinkedIn
Junior Java Application Programmer Job
Date: Apr 4, 2018
Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Junior Java Application Programmer (Job Number:******)
SAIC is hiring a Jr Java Application Programmer
for our USDA Program in Kansas City
– Create new user information solutions by designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based Web components and interfaces within a Scrum team.
– Contribute to the entire System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), by assessing functional and technical requirements, performing high-level and detailed design activities, writing testable and efficient code in support of those designs and testing completed implementations for functional and technical compliance prior to deployment.
– Update, maintain and add functionality to preexisting Java-based information solutions.
Primary Job Duties:
– Decompose user specifications and technical designs provided by application architects and technical leads to complete assigned coding tasks within a Scrum team.
– Thoroughly test completed code by writing, executing and reporting the results of automated unit tests.
– Participate in, and document the results of, peer code reviews.
– Create SDLC-mandated project and product documentation.
– Debug and resolve application and data issues.
– Reports to a Scrum team lead, with additional oversight provided by project manager, application architects and technical lead.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Software development knowledge or experience utilizing Java preferred. Alternatively, C# experience is acceptable provided the candidate can demonstrate the ability to quickly and easily adapt to Java.
US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust clearance
– Must possess at minimum an Oracle Certified Associate Java SE x Programmer certification or must obtain an Oracle Certified Associate Java SE x Programmer certification within 120 days after hire.
– Must be an excellent team player in a diverse culture
– Must display the desire and ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit ********. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M\/F\/Vet\/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 4, 2018, 3:03:36 PM
Primary Location: United States-MO-KANSAS CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Programmer, Oracle, Database, Technology
Find similar jobs:
Systems Engineer Jobs in Kansas City, Security Clearance Jobs in Minneapolis, Java Jobs in Kansas City, Government Jobs in Kansas City, Agriculture Jobs in Kansas City
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access *************** as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click here.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
– Top Job Searches |
– View All Jobs |
Join us on