Valintry Services, LLC
Senior Application Developer
Job Summary: The Application Engineer is responsible for the development (coding) of programs/web services that support a business application. This position will develop highly maintainable software by anticipating future changes and providing code flexibility. This position will comprehend all detailed requirements before starting to design or code the solution.
*Minimum of 5 years programming experience
*Contributes to the creation of solid coding techniques and recommends and reviews coding standards.
*Analyze application requests and business requirements for completeness and understanding..
*Analyze existing application design and code.
* Experience in publishing and maintaining code/services in a cloud hosted environment like Azure.
* Experience with Team Foundation Server for version control.
* Experience with plug-in toolsets.
* Determine level of effort to design, build, and code, document and unit test so that estimates can be provided to
The Technical Supervisor.
*Design, prototype build, code, document and unit test solutions for projects.
*Can individually troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
*Can develop and provide education and training with business owners, as needed.
*Keeps abreast of trends and developments in IT and healthcare services.
*Provide 2nd tier off hours remote support.
* Demonstrable Software Development experience
* Understanding of Azure and the configuration and use of the environment.
* Knowledge of database architecture and design
* Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
* Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
*BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent job experience.
*Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
*Additional languages preferred.
*Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from providers, patients or family me
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.
For immediate response please forward resumes to
Sr. IT Recruiter
For a list of our current openings please visit
Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Valintry Services, LLC
Website : https://valintry.com
Our decades of experience in consulting, marketing, technology, and staffing have enabled us to develop a transformational business model that delivers extraordinary results for our Clients. Like you, we have fought operational complexity, dated technologies, increased regulations and the rising costs of doing business. The solutions made available always fell short, but collaboratively, we have created a new business model that can provide qualified staff and is able to blend a combination current technologies to address specific business needs quickly and efficiently.