C# Software Engineer
Overland Park, KS
As a C# Software Engineer, you be responsible for improving the automation coverage of key functionalities of the Archer Platform. You will be on a small team of engineers focused solely on replacing manual test cases of existing functionality with API tests using the MS Test Framework. As a member of that team, you will have the support of a broader cast of engineers writing the same type of automation for new features. The automation tests will be a combination of class-based, Web Service, and REST APIs which will be added to an existing suite of over 1300 frequently-running API tests.
* Review manual test cases in HPs Quality Center
* Understand the code behind the functionality being described in the test case
* Leverage your C# and .NET experience to design and implement your API tests in an efficient and effective manner
* Understand that quality code is of the utmost importance
* Ensure that S.O.L.I.D. principles and other standards are being followed
* Work with the API automation experts to review your code before implementation
* Resolve any defects in your automation in a timely manner
* Ensure completion on schedule
* Strong .NET and C# experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to identify general and redundant tasks in order to improve automation efficiency
* Ability to automate test cases to extent an existing API automation framework
* Visual Studio and TFS
* MS Test Framework
* Strong knowledge of APIs
* JIRA a plus
* Agile development experience
* Must be able to work out of our Overland Park, KS office
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.