Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
1. Working with project stakeholders and ITS manager and technical team to design business rules for developing/modifying modules to integrate with existing internal and external modules.
2. Use TOAD for Oracle to create Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and packages in Oracle database.
4. Use TFS as a repository for the source code, for checking code in and out and for tracking project work items.
5. Use Crystal Reports/.Net/TOAD for Oracle to create new/enhance existing reports.
6. Perform unit testing on all code changes.
-Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
-Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work.
-Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions.
Senior 60-84 Months
Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education.
1. 72 Months Demonstrated experience programming web-based applications in C#.Net, VB.Net in a Multi-Tier environment with focus on using an Oracle database.
2. 72 Months Demonstrated experience with Oracle 9i or higher in ORACLE PL/SQL coding utilizing stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc. using an ORACLE 9i or higher database. (NOTE: Microsoft SQL Server or MS Access will NOT be considered as valid database experience)
4. 48 Months Demonstrated experience designing and invoking Crystal Reports (NOT SSRS) from web-based applications using an Oracle database.
5. 36 Months Demonstrated work experience developing applications with MVC.
6. 20 Months Demonstrated experience developing clinical applications for a complex health related agency, including experience with HIPAA protected data.