NTT DATA, Inc.
My client, a provider of legal, government, business and high-tech information sources and publications, is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join their team.
* Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
* Provides technical support to project team members.
* Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. May report to an executive or a manager.
* Work will involve maintenance and development support for an existing Windows 2008, IIS 7, .NET 4.0 application.
* Candidate needs to be experienced with advanced C# concepts.
* Experience with SQL Server, SQL and REST is preferred.
* Experience with Subversion, Git, CruiseControl, JQuery, StructureMap and NUnit are a bonus.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
NTT DATA, Inc.
Website : http://americas.nttdata.com/
NTT DATA partners with clients to navigate the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We’re a top 10 global IT services and consulting provider that wraps deep industry expertise around a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure, applications and business process services.