Key Required Skills:
C#, SQL, Jquery, JSON, EWS, NuGet, Powershell
Immediate need for a C# Developer to support the development, enhancement and maintenance of a suite of internal applications automating the processes to request, track, maintain, and approve system access requests. Provides support for infrastructure tasks and initiatives for Web Support and Application Support activities. This includes Infrastructure, System Administration, and Agile Development roles supporting a wide range of technologies in environments that continue to grow and evolve rapidly with new products and techniques introduced regularly and changing priorities.
The candidate will be collocated with the SSA government employees and subcontractors at a government facility in Baltimore, Maryland. The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
* Experience developing C# applications for web, windows services, and console applications
* Experience developing SQL scripts to create table creation, enforce foreign key constraints, configure indexes, and recursive common table expression functions.
* Experience with Jquery, JSON/XML, Active Directory (group/member management), LDAP
* Experience integrating with Exchange Web Services (EWS) Managed API.
* Knowledge of Visual Studio NuGet package manager and packages
* Scripting experience with Powershell (Functions, Modules, etc.)
* Knowledge of Kerberos (Double Hop Authentication methods)
* Knowledge of Section 508 compliance
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
* Knowledge of version control using MKS/PTC Integrity, Microsoft SourceSafe or others
* Good interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with customers and other team members.
BS with 11yrs total exp
US Citizen or green card required
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?