IT Job Pro
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
We are seeking candidates with the following skill set:
* Well-versed in Microsoft SQL Server database architecture, operations and performance;
* Experience with Progress Sitefinity CMS;
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure;
* Solid experience in current software development methodologies and techniques;
* Exceptional work ethics including 24×7 monitoring of website operations;
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot all aspects of website operations and performance assessment\/tuning;
* Demonstrated ability to work very closely with and provide exceptional service to business partners;
* Develop and maintain technical documentation
* 5 years of professional software development experience;
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines;
* Familiar with Agile development methodologies;
* Experience in MS SharePoint, Power BI, Eloqua, Intapp a plus;
* Experience in the legal industry a plus;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.