Software Engineer IV
We are looking for Software Engineer IV 6 contract Role in Atlanta, GA.
Skills for Software Engineer IV:
A Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
5 years of solid C development experience
2 years C development experience in a Unix/Linux environment
Unix/Linux command line experience in development or Systems Admin role
Experience working on high volume / large scale transactional systems.
Linux experience required (prefer Red Hat Linux) and AIX experience is a plus
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Banking or Financial industry experience is desired.
Perl and python scripting experience is desired
Knowledge of XML, XSD, SOAP, HTTP, SQL are desired.
TCP/IP Networking development experience is desired.
Java development experience is desired.
Working experience with Perforce or other Source Control system is desired
Maven experience a plus
Eclipse experience a plus
Jenkins experience a plus
Responsibilities for Software Engineer IV:
* Responsible for developing and maintaining C/C CGI interface programs on a Red Hat Linux platform. Interface programs connect and interact with our core Data Processing Vendors to retrieve and post customer account and transaction data.
* Work closely with stakeholders to uncover requirements, clarify client expectations, reviewing and finalizing system specifications.
* Collaborate with engineers to select appropriate design solutions and ensure the compatibility of system components.
* Perform code reviews to ensure quality standards.
* Follow agile methodologies across the projects to plan, design and implement project deliverables.