Robert Walters Plc
Search for jobs
Select Geolocation Variant
.NET/C# Analyst Developer
March 1, 2018
7 Times Square
New York NY 10036
Robert Walters United States of America
A rare opportunity for IT Analyst Developer with experience in .NET/C# and SQL to join one of the world's most diversified general trading and investment companies has become available in NYC. Reporting into the Head of IT Development, this role offers a chance to work with an international leading team on a challenging project.
• Develop new modules, system enhancements or fix bugs for existing bespoke applications written on .NET technologies (C#, VB.NET) on WinForms, WCF and WPF platform.
• Database Development using ORACLE PL/SQL integrated with .NET applications.
• Support OpenLink ENDUR applications.
• Develop and support Excel VBA macros for Front and Back Office team.
• Engage in other aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Strong experience in developing applications on .NET using C#, VB.NET.
• Database development experience on ORACLE or MS SQL Server, for writing procedures.
• Knowledge of OpenLink, Murex, SunGard or other derivative trading applications can be beneficial, but not essential.
• Familiar with Agile methodology.
• Knowledge of commodity markets will be beneficial– Energy, Base Metals.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Troubleshoot and Support core Singapore Operations tasks, ensuring OpenLink and other inhouse
systems are running efficiently.
• Develop new modules or enhancement to existing modules, using .NET technologies on WPF,
WCF and WinForms architecture for global systems.
• Analyse, investigate and fix bugs of existing bespoke applications using the above .NET
• Understand existing ORACLE PL/SQL database packages and procedures, and code additional
items or fix bugs on Oracle databases.
• Support OpenLink Endur application, including any enhancement or fixing issues. Training will be
provided, if no previous experience on OpenLink.
• Support Excel VBA Macros and introduce any enhancements.
• Routine production maintenance and support.
• Engage in analysis, unit testing, implementation and release management process as well for
• Liaise with London Development team for relevant global projects as well as contribute in
development, support and routine maintenance for those global applications.
Robert Walters Plc is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries. We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.