Senior C Developer - Award Winning Market Leader in the Greater Providence, RI Area
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to be part of a very dynamic and successful team. We offer an entrepreneurial and casual work environment where each employee has direct involvement in the companys success.
We have a friendly (YES, WE SAID FRIENDLY!) and energetic environment that thrives on innovation. With hundreds of customers worldwide, we are the worlds leading provider of innovative software solutions for testing safety and mission critical embedded applications.
In this role you will enhance existing software functionality, add new functionality, and contribute to our internal development infrastructure. Each team member is an integral part of development including: analysis, design, and implementation.
* Interact with the software architect to design new functionality
* Design new product functionality using Object Oriented designs
* Implement functionality using C and Python
* Interact with the QA and Test teams during feature integration and product release.
* 5 years of experience developing professional-grade software withC
* Demonstrated professional expertise in understanding and implementing OO design patterns
* Demonstrated ability to translate complex requirements into elegantdesigns
* Experience with the C Standard Template Library STL, including Maps and Vectors
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to learn quickly and work independently
* Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problem
* Experience using embedded compilers and debuggers
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Mathematicspreferred
Our benefits package includes: 100% paid family medical insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401(k) savings plan with employer matching. Profit sharing is available after 6 months of employment.
If you feel you meet our profile and you are excited about the opportunity, please feel free to apply.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
The Paradigm Personnel Solutions Team