Responsible to develop software for advanced E-beam inspection tools and solutions. Utilize skills and knowledge in signal/image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision and system control to design, implement and optimize advanced algorithm modules for SEM image tuning, system calibration and wafer/mask alignment.
Write professional requirement, design document and test plan.
Perform functional test and system integration test.
Provide release and customer support.
* PhD/MS in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related field;
* 3 year hands-on experience in pattern recognition and image processing;
* Solid background in parallel programming, image processing algorithm, computer vision and machine learning;
* Strong experience in C , C# or Java programming;
* Experience in digital image processing, pattern recognition is essential;
* Knowledge in computer software architecture or familiar with semiconductor equipment is a plus.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?