Kelly Services, Inc.
Kelly IT is partnered with one of the top financial services providers in the nation, recognized and awarded for our customer satisfaction, sustainable profitability, and overall stability and security.
We are looking for a dynamic C# .net developer. The Developer role reports to and works with the Applications Manager and other software development teams to provide new development and maintenance.
- Participate in the appropriate phases of software development life cycle methodology in order to develop new software, maintain existing software, evaluate selection of purchased software, and enhance existing software and procedures to improve processing capabilities as required by user needs, regulatory demands, or market conditions.
- Collaborate with project managers, peers, business analysts, and end users to accomplish a coordinated implementation effort.
- Provide new feature time estimates for simple to medium level system changes through systems analysis and definition. Perform tasks from multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform tasks from multiple projects simultaneously.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of with 5 years programming experience in .NET development.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 8 years of experience in Client/ Server Application Development & Support with at least 2 years programming experience in .NET development.
- A minimum of 5 years of .NET (C#/asp.NET) experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of SSIS 2012 development.
- A minimum of 5 years of TSQL
- Working knowledge of System Life Cycle Development Methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform tasks from multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with industry standard PC products. (Microsoft Office applications.).
With Kelly, you-ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe-offering you the chance to work on some of today-s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100- companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc.
Website : http://www.kellyservices.com
William Russell Kelly founded the company in Detroit on October 7, 1946, operating as the Russell Kelly Office Service. He is widely credited with pioneering the modern temporary help industry. The company was renamed Kelly Girl Service in 1957, and it became Kelly Services® in 1966 to reflect the growing services of the company. Established in the International Marketplace In 1968, Kelly Services opened its first international office in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The company’s first European office opened in 1972 in Paris, France. Today, we offer a full suite of outsourcing, consulting, and staffing solutions—delivered globally from over a 70-year heritage of dynamic talent innovations. Total Sales Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Fortune U.S. Rank Kelly Services is currently ranked 490 in the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest companies.