Careers Center | C# Developer - QA Automation
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
C# Developer - QA Automation
Job Location US-IL-University Park
Make a Difference Every Day with Team Applied
The people of Applied are making a difference every day through innovation and a commitment to help safeguard and protect what matters most. With first-to-market software, mobile and data analytics solutions, Applied is revolutionizing companies to strengthen their position as trusted advisors to clients across the world. Our core values challenge employees to make a difference every day with excellence for customers and support for the communities around us. We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people.
Learn how you can make a difference on Team Applied.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a C# Developer - Automation. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing our software, automated testing framework, scripts, web services, and tools for the QA Automation team using C# and SQL Server. The QA team is responsible for testing all Applied products and providing information, feedback, and expertise about the products quality and development processes to ensure delivery of defect free applications.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Work with QA Automation core team to identify bugs and needed enhancements in the QA Automation framework code
- Assist with the development and maintenance of programs and APIs used by the framework
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of automated tests
- Actively participate in Agile Scrum daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, and sprint planning
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Experience developing desktop or web applications using C# and SQL Server required. Experience in ******* a plus
- Work experience or training in automated testing tools such as Selenium a plus
- Development experience in an automated testing environment coding test automation scripts, frameworks, and/or testing tools a plus but not required
- Ability to work with others in a team-oriented environment
- Experience or training with Agile Scrum methodology is a plus
- Strong communication skills, time management/planning skills, attention to detail/organization skills
Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in agency management systems, insurance organizations rely on the companys software to manage their clients and policies in a consistent manner to minimize risk, reduce operating expenses, and drive sustainable growth and profitability. Leading the industry in technology innovation, Applied Systems has been at the forefront of data exchange between agencies, brokers, carriers and their clients. Today, the company has more than 1,500 employees with customers throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied Systems remains committed to help safeguard what matters most to millions of people around the world. To learn more, please visit **********************.
Employees feel appreciated at Applied Systems. In addition to a competitive benefits package that starts on the first day of employment, we offer paid time off, a flexible Dress for your Day casual dress code, and an open communication policy. The resulting atmosphere is professional and conducive to productivity, yet comfortable and fun.
Applied Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
for this job online
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?